Saturday, November 12, 2005

Saturday - Master's House, Temple Land


Saturday began with our visit to 'Abdu'l-Baha's house in Haifa. It's near the lower terraces and very beautiful indeed. After a long, straight uphill walk back to the PRC, I rested a bit until my meeting time with Zac. I thought he was joining me for lunch, but discovered he merely brought it to me then was off on a trek of his own! Have I mentioned what wonderfully sweet boys these are? I then hooked up with the other family from Colorado and we visited the Temple Land obilesque, the site where a future House of Worship will be built. It will be a fabulous view of the Bay when finished! We walked back for a visit to the Shrines, I shared a nice long chat over dinner with a new friend, and our evening speaker was ITC member Mr. Riazati.

No comments: