Friday, July 08, 2005

Here we go...

So I've finally bitten the blogging bullet. While re-vamping my business marketing plan recently, I decided to start a business blog to disseminate information to my clients. In thinking about appropriate posts to that new blog, I realized I have lots to say that really should be somewhere else. Hence, this blog.

Bear with me as I get into the routine and forgive me if my writing style doesn't suit your fancy. My sister seems to have taken all of Mom's writing genes, leaving me only a few bits that appear at random moments. And that's exactly what this forum is likely to be -- random. Feel free to add your comments and forward to anyone who might be vaugely interested.

Cheers!
Cindy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well someone has to comment eh? ... getting to bleary eyed to keep working on some application code... syntax gewts worst as eyss cross... ooopps

he he